whensexfightsback

Couple having car sex in garage die of carbon monoxide poisoning

In Carnal Catastrophes on March 15, 2014 at 1:47 pm

Auto nookie leads to disaster. From NY Daily News.

A Pennsylvania couple died from carbon monoxide poisoning as they had sex in a car parked in a garage, police said.

steamy-windows-450a-112309-4

Cops think Keith Payton and Salina Johnson, both 40, were fatally overcome by fumes as they made out with the engine still running.

The partially clothed pair was found in the Williamsport lock-up at 9:30 p.m. Friday by Payton’s brother.

But police think they had driven into the garage the previous evening.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: