Greed with the little blue pill leads to dick disaster.
A man had to have his penis amputated after a botched attempt to please girlfriend with Viagra overdose, UPI reported Thursday.
“They were like sweets”
A southern Columbia man had to have his penis amputated after enthusiastically overdosing on Viagra, an erectile dysfunction medication, officials said.
The unnamed local farmer and former politician, who is currently residing in the tiny town of Gigante, Huila, told local newspapers and press that his he had to undergo penis amputation after he had intentionally overdosed on Viagra in an attempt to please his girlfriend.
The 66-year-old man, who is reportedly a former member of the Gigante municipal council, said that his abuse of the penis performance-enhancing drug has led to a constant state of erection for several days
He claimed that he initially didn’t mind the altered state of his member thinking that it would simply pass, but after his reproductive organ began to hurt a few days into the erection, he decided to seek for medical help.
According to Columbia Reports, Gigante doctors and medical practitioners were greatly alarmed by the complexity of the issue that they decided to refer the former politician to Neiva, the department capital with ample medical facilities.
Medical practitioners at the Neiva hospital then alerted the man that his penis was already inflamed, fractured, and was showing signs of gangrene.
They then told the 66-year-old that he has to undergo penis amputation to prevent the spread of the inflammation and gangrene to other parts of his body.
“The patient showed bruising on the testicles and penis, was treated and is recovering well,” a medic told local newspaper La Nacion.
Because of the incident, Neiva hospital issued a local warning for men to not use penis enhancing drugs or erectile dysfunction medication especially Viagra without prescription from their doctors to avoid incidents such as this one.